The integration and synchronization of data between different applications can have a great impact on the efficiency of business processes. For example:
- How to make the logistics application communicate with the company accounting system?
- How to integrate the data produced by a business intelligence software with the company database?
Quality management, environmental certifications, logistics, knowledge management, business intelligence ... have such specific needs that companies usually adopt different software, each specific to a specific area. In every company, therefore, there are specialized applications that must be able to communicate with the company database to offer maximum effectiveness.
There are different methodologies to manage data transfer and synchronization is certainly the most flexible and efficient one. DuploDB® takes the advantages of synchronization to the highest level thanks to specific advantages:
- Independence from the host information system, geographical location and any program stops.
- Optimization for the databases it works with, to ensure the most efficient data transfer methods and always maximum customization.
- Control, through reporting of anomalies and monitoring functions.
- Automatic synchronization.
The synchronization process starts automatically when an insert / update / delete action takes place on the source table, so it is not linked to scheduling or manual launch logics.
- Application of even complex logics.
DuploDB® is able to apply complex data transformation logics.
- Consistency of data.
DuploDB® reports changes from one DB to another in a transactional way, ensuring data consistency.
- Information replication speed.
DuploDB® replicates only the changes that occur at the field level in the tables, working directly with the databases without going through metadata, thus accelerating the synchronization process.
- Low bandwidth usage and savings in processing activity.
DuploDB® passes only the information strictly necessary, with low occupation of network and communication lines and making the machines work only to update the modified information.
- Availability of the database.
The updates made on the target database are equivalent to those made on the source database. This avoids blocking of the database (as happens with other synchronization techniques) and users of the database being updated continue to work without any kind of blocking of activities.
- Quick to implement and does not require special skills related to programming languages
- Scalable solution, which allows you to approach the problem gradually