This feature allows you to monitor in great detail the data flows managed by DuploDB® and to analyze the statistics of each synchronization:
- It is able to detect the flows generated by the Journal Reader, to understand what are the busiest tables in the various source systems
- it is possible to analyze in real time the sending flows towards the various target systems
- possibility to analyze the massive loading processes
This is very useful in the tuning phase of the synchronization processes, because it allows you to track the real-time detection of data flows:
- it makes available the elements to assess if there are any critical issues, bottlenecks or analysis / configuration anomalies to be solved
- it allows to analyze in detail any overloads in the synchronization processes and consequently provides useful indications for intervention on the product configuration.
- It makes it easier to apply configuration/process optimizations
Often, in fact, the ways in which the management procedures process data are not known, thus making it difficult to correctly assess the impact that the introduction of a real-time data synchronization system such as DuploDB® may have.